skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
kye
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
mpl8
1. to day we finished owe power point on the blues.
we poit all power point to gethere.
2. yes I was productive by helping my temaits
we finised be for :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(22)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(11)
mpl10
mpl9
mpl8
to day I am going to go throu ray charles info for...
mpl6
mpl5
i found top 100 songs in the blues
I got a lot of info on Ray charls and imagesnext l...
http://www.history-of-rock.com/ray_charles.htm
This session I am going to work on all of the rese...
My holidays
Contributors
Beth Young
Erin
Georgia
MIKADIWA'S BLOG!
Mark
Miss Fecondo
Sam Giove
ashhewat910it
cody brunt
damien
jake
katelynpeachey910it
kirbie
lizzard
micheal
milko101
No comments:
Post a Comment